Despatch LBB Forced Convection Bench-Top Ovens
Pacific Combustion carries a wide range of bench top ovens from top manufacturers like Despatch. As part of the Despatch oven line we carry, we offer the LBB forced convection bench top model, known for its temperature uniformity at a moderate price. Excellent uniformity and stability are prominent with the LBB model due to this model featuring a combination of horizontal and vertical airflow. It is recommended for a variety of laboratory and production applications including drying, curing, annealing and materials testing.
These mechanical convection ovens were specifically designed for soil and asphalt testing.
All Despatch ovens come with a 5 year heater warranty.
Fast heat-up rates
Powerful open coil heating elements and a forward curved fan deliver faster heat-up rates and short processing times.
Precise digital controls
Digital controls regulate temperatures within tight tolerances. A 3/4“ LED panel displays temperatures in large, bright, easy-to-read numbers. Temperatures can be reported in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Reliable, trouble-free performance
The LBB is designed and manufactured to provide years of dependable service. The fan and heater are top-mounted to prevent damage from spills.
When spills do occur, the corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior and nickel plated shelves clean up easily. The motor is permanently lubricated and virtually maintenance free. And Despatch warrants the heater performance for a full five years.
Every LBB oven is UL and C-UL listed, and receives a thorough performance test before shipping.
Forced convection for excellent temperature uniformity
A top-mounted fan draws air through the heater coils and propels it back to the chamber through plenums in the side walls, resulting in consistent, uniform temperatures.
Standard shelves handle up to 50 lbs.; reinforced shelves handle up to 200 lbs. All shelves are nickel plated for maximum durability and easy clean up. Built-in shelf supports make it easy to change shelf locations.
- Forced convection
- Temperatures up to 400° F (204°C)
- Precise digital controls
- Stainless steel interior
- Nickel plated shelves
- Five year heater warranty
- UL and C-UL listed
- Forced convection from top-mounted fan and plenums on sides of chamber
- Digital control with 3/4" LED display
- 304 stainless steel interior
- 5-year heater warranty
- High-limit control
- UL and C-UL listed
- Reinforced shelves rated to 200 Ibs. (standard shelves rated to 50 Ibs.)
- Controls and fan on bottom of oven
- Protocol PlusTM microprocessor with real-time clock and optional PC interface
- Door with window and interior light
- Process timer
- Chart recorder
- Access ports
- Oven stand
- Oven stacking hardware
- European Union (CE) Conformance available
Warning:Not for use with flammable or combustible materials. If your process has flammable solvents, ask about the Despatch LFD.
LBB Physical Specifications
|Capacity Cu. Ft.||Exterior Dimensions
*Clear opening is 1 1/2" less than chamber width due to 3/4" shelf supports on each side.
**Oven will operate at 208V with a 25% reduction in heater output.
LBB Functional Specifications
|Model||Time to Temp
(min. w/ no load)1
|Operating Range2||Control Stability||Max. Load Capacity3|
|LBB 1-23||17||30||35-204°C||±0.5°C||200 lbs.|
|LBB 1-43||17||30||35-204°C||±0.5°C||200 lbs.|
|LBB 1-69||15||26||35-204°C||±0.5°C||400 lbs.|
|LBB 2-12||15||30||40-204°C||±0.5°C||600 lbs.|
|LBB 2-18||17||33||40-204°C||±0.5°C||600 lbs.|
|LBB 2-27||17||33||40-204°C||±0.5°C||600 lbs.|
1. Time to temperature, recovery time, and temperature uniformity are based on 240V/60Hz operation, with control panel on top. Actual results may vary slightly depending on unit configuration and operating conditions.
2. Minimum operating temperature is based on 20°C ambient temperature measured at fresh air inlet with exhaust air damper fully open.
3. Maximum load capacity figures are only for standard configurations with controls on top.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442