Dynalon Lab Supplies
Dynalon Labware, founded in 1957, is a leading manufacturer of plastic laboratory supplies in North America. Dynalon Labware. is located in Rochester, NY with full distribution capabilities throughout North America. They offer a full line plastic lab supplies including world renowned brands such as Azlon, Kartell and Sterilin. Featuring standard and custom plastic fabrication to meet your specific needs, Dynalon Labware is your one stop for plastic labware and lab supplies.
Dynalon Products We Offer
DRIPLOK WASH BOTTLES #506455, 506465 AND 506475
Solvent Venting Wash Bottles
- Wide mouth for easy filling
- Eliminates unwanted jets of solvent
- Eliminates solvent dripping
- Dispenses solvents efficiently
These LDPE Driplok Wash Bottles with PP closures feature the only venting system that dispenses solvent as efficiently as a standard wash bottle. This venting system consists of a valve specifically designed to allow volatile solvent vapors to escape, but seals completely when in use to dispense a powerful, spatter-free jet of solvent. These easy to fill bottles are available labeled with hazard information, or blank with write on for customization.
AUTOCLAVABLE CARBOYS #505634
Autoclavable Carboys and Large Bottles, PP
- Range of high performance large bottles and carboys in a choice of three sizes
- Autoclavable PP, heavy-duty construction
- FDA compliant resin
- Stylish rounded octagonal shape for increased rigidity when full
- Offset neck for easier filling and pouring
- Integral, comfortable blow molded handles for ease of carrying are end-sealed to prevent contamination
- Heavy-duty closures are compatible with other leading brands
- Carboys feature a durable and leak-proof heavy-duty spigot with boss fitting for extra strength
- Spigot features removable tube fitting for added convenience
- Molded graduations allow easy viewing of content
DRYING RACK HIGH IMPACT POLYSTYRENE #259184
- Expandable, fasteners to connect additional racks included
- Interchangeable, removable pegs This 72 place drying rack is molded of high impact polystyrene
- It comes supplied with 72 large pegs, draining tubes, fastening stoppers, and expansion hanging hooks which allow coupling with additional racks
- The pegs are 4" long and the drip ledge measures 3"
LOW FORM BEAKERS WITH HANDLE #326495
Low Form Beaker with Handle PP
- Molded graduations - in liters
- Low form for added stability
- Autoclavable; use up to 135°C
- Autoclavable, highly translucent especially when filled with liquids.
- Permanent molded in graduations.
- Resistant. No drip spout. Thumb grip on handle
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442