Lindberg 1100 °C Tube Furnaces, Three Zones
In addition to the Lindberg 1100 °C Mini Mite, Pacific Combustion carries an 1100 °C Lindberg 3 zone tube furnace model. Lightweight and compact, the 1100 °C 3 zone model is constructed for applications and processes where radial and linear temperature uniformity is necessary. Pacific Combustion carries lab furnaces from the top manufacturers to ensure quality and combine it with an affordable price to fulfill the needs of laboratories in many industries. Contact us today for pricing!
Three Zone 1100°C Tube Furnaces have new, energy efficient designs incorporating Lindberg/Blue M exclusive Moldatherm®ceramic fiber insulation. Performance attributes include excellent temperature uniformity, fast heat-up and cool-down, and quick recovery with optimum power consumption. The furnace includes three independent, programmable controllers, one for each zone.
- Innovative use of venting and insulating air spaces to create lower exterior surface temperatures
- Accepts an array of tube adapters (see chart)
- Flexible design, may be used for a variety of applications
- One set of (2) tube adapters included; standard
- Long-life Type “K” thermocouples
Optional RS485 Digital Communications Port
- RS485 Digital communications port available as an option. Allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control of the furnace. Up to 30 units can be connected to one PC. Please see page 35 for ordering information and additional options
Digital 16 Segment Programmable Controller
- Three programmable controllers, one for each zone
- Microprocessor-based self-tuning PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) provides optimum thermal process without overshoot
- 1 program with 16 segments for ramps (up and down) and dwells (timed holds) each zone
- Adjustable high limit over temperature protection
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. set point
- May be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F
1100° Solid, Three Zone, 16 Segment Integrated Controller, Temperature Range 100°C to 1100°C
|Model||Electrical||Watts||Exterior DimensionsH x F-B x W in”||*Process Tube Diameter, in”||Heated Length in”||Heated Zone in”||Ship Weightlbs|
|3800||35" x 17" x 21"||1" to 3"||24"||6"/12"/6"||225|
|11000||54" x 22" x 26"||3" to 6"||36"||9"/18"/9"||255|
Note: Required power cord and hardwiring are not included.
Process Tubes These furnaces are designed for use with a variety of process tubes including alumina, mullite, quartz and metallic. Process tubes are not included with furnace.
*One set of (2) Tube Adapters included with furnace; largest specified size supplied
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442