Lindberg 1700 °C Box Furnaces, Independent Control
Research and Pilot Plant Production
The General Purpose 1700°C Box Furnace with independent control are designed for applications which require extremely rapid heat-up rates, with 3500 watt models reaching 1700°C in as little as 15 minutes. Choose from two popular chamber sizes, each with a fully programmable independent controller (ordered separately, see specification chart).
- Available in two popular chamber sizes (see chart)
- Double shell design for lower external cabinet temperature and energy savings
- Moldatherm© high temperature ceramic fiber insulation with advanced graded design for fast heat-up and resistance to thermal shock
- Vertically hinged door lifts up and out of the way to save space and minimize exposure to the operator
- Removable panels for easy access to replaceable heating elements and thermocouples
- Moldatherm© hearth plate supports load and protects chamber from spills or mishandling
- High volume cooling fans move air between inner and outer chamber to reduce exterior shell temperatures and improve energy efficiency and operator safety
- Long-life type “B” thermocouples with 10" compensated lead wire and polarized plug for accurate high temperature measurement
Smart Heating Elements
- Molybdenum disilicide elements with unique right angle bend and sidewall mounting reduce maintenance usually associated with element termination and mounting
- Designed for easy replacement without matching resistance values
- Fast heat-up and recovery with excellent uniformity and energy efficiency
- Increased resistance to thermal shock, ideal for rapid cycling over extended periods
1700° Box Furnaces, Temperature Range 500°C to 1700°C
|Model||Independent Controller||Electrical||Watts||Int. Dimensions W x F-B x H in”||Ext. Dimensions W x F-B x H in”||Ship Weight lbs|
|BF51314C||CC5924- 6PCOMC||208/240V, 50/60Hz||3500||5" x 6" x 5"||16" x 16" x 14"||85|
|BF51524C||CC5925- 6PCOMC||208/240V, 50/60Hz||3500||8.5" x 10" x 6.5"||19.5" x 19.5" x 15.75"||115|
1700°C Controller, Programmable, With Communications
Lindberg/Blue M 1700°C Programmable Controllers provide multiple programmable and multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed holds) temperature control. The controller visually displays ramp rate, dwell time, program segment and percent power output. A hold back feature allows the operator to set a “process vs. set point” temperature value which, when exceeded, holds the program to allow the process to catch up.
The controller includes a selectable self-tuning feature which automatically sets the best PID settings for the thermal process. LED display indicates actual temperature and set point temperature. High limit over temperature protection is standard. The control console includes a circuit breaker, power module, transformer and cooling fans.
Programmable Control With Communications
- Available on “COM”Models
- Controllers include RS485 data port (communications card and port) for connection to remote computer, allowing modification, interrogation and data transfer of all instrument control and configuration parameter. Up to 30 units can be connected to one PC. Software is not included, but is available as an option.
- Includes installed communications card and port for user connection
Option B Over Temperature Control (OTC)
Adjustable digital over temperature control, factory installed on selected control consoles with “B” designation; see chart. Protects furnace and load in the event of primary control circuit failure. Overrides main controller, assumes temperature control and shuts off power to furnace if high limit is reached. Manual re-set required for safety. Operates via signal from independent thermocouple.
|w/ Overtemp Control||Electrical||Ext. Dimensions H x F-B x W in”||Ship Weight lbs|
|CC59246PCOMC||208/240V, 50/60 Hz||10" x 15" x 21"||115|
|CC59246PBCOMC||208/240V, 50/60 Hz||10" x 15" x 21"||115|
|CC59256PCOMC||208/240V, 50/60 Hz||10" x 15" x 21"||115|
|CC59256PBCOMC||208/240V, 50/60 Hz||10" x 15" x 21"||115|
Note: Required power cord, hardwiring and interconnecting wiring are not included
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442