Lindberg Box Furnaces
Pacific Combustion carries the full line of Thermo Scientific / Lindberg Blue M box furnaces, offering furnaces for use in laboratories and heavy-duty production furnaces. At Pacific Combustion, we take pride in carrying only the top manufacturers and offering them at competitive prices.
The Thermo Scientific Lindberg Blue M product line of box furnaces is desiged for rapid heat up, energy efficient performance and safety. Available in many chamber sizes to accommodate your production or laboratory application requirements. Additionally Lindberg Blue M box furnaces include unique insulation and heating element components to minimize outer surface temperatures while maintaining uniform heat distribution within the chamber.
- Temperature ranges from 1100°C to 1700°C
- Moldatherm® insulation on small furnaces, allowing for tabletop use in laboratories and small manufacturing processes
- Wide range of box sizes to accommodate small parts up to large production processes
- Double shell design keeps heat inside for energy savings and lower external cabinet temperature
Our experienced staff will review your requirements with you to assist you in selecting the best box furnace for your specific application. We’ll work with you to ensure the furnace is configured to your requirements, for efficient, effective operation.
Lindberg Blue M Box Furnaces We Offer
- Lindberg 1100 °C Moldatherm Box Furnaces
- Lindberg 1200 °C Box Furnaces, Heavy Duty
- Lindberg 1200 °C LGO TM Box Furnaces
- Lindberg 1500 °C Box Furnaces, Independent Control
- Lindberg 1700 °C Box Furnaces, Independent Control
- Lindberg 1700 °C Box Furnaces, Large Chambers, Integral Control
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442