Lindberg Multi-Purpose Circulating Water Baths
At Pacific Combustion, we strive to be your single source for laboratory heating and cooling equipment. That's why we carry products from top manufacturers, like the Multi-Purpose circulating water bath from Lindberg. Known for combining contemporary cabinet design with an advanced microprocessor, this model of circulating water bath is an ideal choice for applications such as conditioning, digesting, incubating, evaporating and thawing.
Accessories for this model include:
- Gable Covers
- Stainless Steel Bath Covers
- Concentric Ring Covers
- Water Level Regulator Kit
For affordable pricing and great service, get in touch with Pacific Combustion for Lindberg's circulating water bath and accessories.
Advanced general purpose circulating water baths offer a range of accessories to suit your specific laboratory or process application. High-strength cabinet construction with 304 stainless steel interior tanks withstand the most critical applications in demanding laboratory environments. Circulating models are available in heated only versions, temperature range 5°C above ambient to +100°C, or combined heated/refrigerated models for operation from 0° C to +100°C.
- Choose from four popular cabinet sizes
- Temperature range from 5°C above ambient to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; refrigerated model rated at 0°C to +100°C, ±0.1°C
- Microprocessor with RTD probe provides simple, accurate and repeatable temperature control while optimizing control parameters during operation
- Single stage, centrifugal pump with independent supply/return ports for maximum circulation
- Reversible stainless steel rack allows for optional reduction of working depth by 2" (50mm) Built to UL and CUL criteria for safety and performance
- Includes 10± power cord with plug
- Digital temperature display, simultaneously shows set point and actual water temperature
- Recessed control module protects against dirt and moisture
- RS-485 communications port is available as an option
Dual Independent Over Temperature Safety System:
- Adjustable high limit control prevents critical process overtemp conditions at any point over the bath operating range, protecting the bath and its load; interrupts heat, flashes visual warning and automatically resets when temperature returns to normal
- Fixed over temperature safety, factory set 105°C, shuts off bath power; push button manual reset
Cabinet and Tank Construction:
- Integrated industrial strength pump for internal circulation maintains precise temperature uniformity throughout the liquid medium
- Rounded corners for better water circulation, improved uniformity and easier cleaning; includes a built-in drain with on/off valve
- Moisture-proof blanketed fiberglass insulation surrounding water chamber improves temperature stability and energy efficiency
- 304 stainless steel construction resists chemicals, simplifies cleaning
- Long-life heating elements for quick response to controller
- Protective non-skid rubber feet protect the lab bench
- Attractive front panel bezel for easy cleaning
- Mounting clip for immersion glass thermometer; thermometer sold separately
- Refrigeration system allows accurate control at temperatures near or below ambient conditions
- Quiet-running, hermetically sealed refrigeration system
- High volume heat removal capacity rated at 3000 BTU/Hr at 27°C (nominal)
- Ideal for use with 60%/40% ethylene glycol/water mixture to prevent icing at temperatures below 10°C
- Independent ON/OFF switch for refrigeration system; system can be switched OFF for operation above ambient temperatures
Multi-Purpose Circulating Water Baths (UL and CUL Listed):
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; maximum temperature dependent on altitude and load.
|Model||Volts 50/60Hz, 1±||Amps||Watts / BTU||Heat-Up Rates (min)|
|Model||Volume gal/liters||Tank Dimen.1 L x W x Depth in”||Exterior Dimen. L x W x H in”||Ship Weight lb|
|WB1110A||2.9/11||12" x 7.5" x 7.5"||18" x 14" x 12.5"||39|
|WB1110C||2.9/11||12" x 7.5" x 7.5"||18" x 14" x 12.5||39|
|WB1120A||7.0/26.5||18" x 12" x 7.5"||29" x 14" x 12.5"||50|
|WB1120C||7.0/26.5||18" x 12" x 7.5"||29" x 14" x 12.5"||50|
|WB1130A||14.8/56||20" x 18" x 9.5"||30" x 20" x 14.5"||79|
|WB1130C||14.8/56||20" x 18" x 9.5"||30" x 20" x 14.5"||79|
|WB1140A||26.6/100.7||36" x 18" x 9.5"||46" x 20" x 14.5"||105|
|WB1140C||26.6/100.7||36" x 18" x 9.5"||46" x 20" x 14.5"||105|
Note: A gable cover is recommended for most efficient operation above +60°C. Stainless steel gable cover recommended for temperatures above +75°C.
1 Reversible rack will reduce depth 2" (50mm).
Refrigerated, Multi-Purpose Circulating Water Baths (UL and CUL Approval Pending):
Temperature Range 0°C to +100°C, uniformity ±0.1°C; maximum temperature dependent on altitude and load.4
|Model||Electrical 1±||Amps||Watts1||Heat-Up Rates (min)|
|Model||Volume gal/liters||Tank Dimen.2 L x W x Depth in”||Exterior Dimen.3L x W x H in”||Ship Weight lb|
|RWB3220A||7.0/26.5||18" x 12" x 7.5||29" x 14" x 12.5"||160|
|RWB3220NY||7.0/26.5||18" x 12" x 7.5||29" x 14" x 12.5"||160|
|RWB3220CY||7.0/26.5||18" x 12" x 7.5||29" x 14" x 12.5"||160|
1 Includes refrigeration unit (chiller) at 1095 watts.
2 Reversible rack will reduce normal depth by 2" (50mm).
3 The refrigerated water bath is comprised of two independent units, including a bath chamber and a refrigeration system module with identical dimensions.
4 To avoid unit damage, refrigeration system must not be operated when bath set point is 30°C or above.
Note: Refrigerated model includes independent power cords for bath and refrigeration system (chiller). Two 5± hoses with worm gear clamps are included for customer connection of bath to chiller unit.
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442