At Pacific Combustion, we offer a full line of Lindberg Blue M ovens including Blue M vacuum ovens. These vacuum ovens are used for drying parts when lack of oxygen is preferred. Lindberg vacuum ovens typically use Argon gas to replace the oxygen in the chamber. The lack of oxygen prevents oxidation of the metals parts during the drying cycle. Blue M vacuum ovens are used in environmental testing, aged testing, brazing and sintering of metal parts and electronic components. We pride ourselves in offering competitive pricing with exceptional service at Pacific Combustion. Call today for pricing on Lindberg Blue M ovens!
Lindberg Blue M vacuum ovens are designed for drying, curing, out gassing, aging, process control and other applications which require elevated temperature in reduced atmospheres or vacuum/purge with non-flammable and inert atmospheres. Select from three sizes, all with digital electronic control, built-in over temperature protection, and a fully flexible vacuum/purge/release system for a range of uses. Choose from deluxe stainless steel or painted exterior finish.
- Temperature Range. 6°C above ambient to +260°C.
- Uniformity. ±3.5% of set point, nominal. Actual performance may vary depending on load size and placement, chamber size, ambient temperature, atmosphere and environmental conditions.
- Controller. Single set point digital control, front-mounted. Simultaneous digital display of set point and actual temperature with push-button view of over temperature set point, resolution to within 1°C. Keypad data entry and pull-out control module for easy service.
- Over temperature. Independent over temperature safety system factory set with reset pushbutton.
- Heating Element. Low watt design for extended life performance
- Vacuum Capability. 1×10-2 torr, (10 microns).
- Vacuum System. 1" (25.4 mm) manifold, chamber rear, exterior, connects to pump or in-house vacuum source. Includes inert gas injection valve, fresh air inlet, vacuum exhaust port, controllable vacuum release vent port.
- Atmosphere. For use with non-flammable, non-corrosive inert gases only. Vacuum gauge, vacuum, gas and inlet valves located on front.
- Interior. Corrosion resistant stainless steel with three aluminum shelves, included.
- Cabinet. Heavy gauge steel construction, dual wall, with fiberglass insulation for minimum heat loss in walls and door. Painted exterior or deluxe stainless steel finish.
- Gasket. High temperature silicone specially molded for positive seal.
- Double Door. Solid outer door over inner window door is standard on stainless steel exterior models.
- Positive Door Seal. Magnetic latch, except VO1824 Series units include mechanical latches.
- Viewing Window. Standard 1/2" thick on all models; permits observation of work in process.
- Shelves. VO914 and VO1218 Series shelves are removable; VO1824 Series shelves are fixed. Aluminum painted.
- Accessories. Pumps, cold traps, hoses, vacuum gauges, clamps and fittings may be ordered separately. Contact Lindberg/Blue M for additional information.
- Electrical. See specifications for details. Power cord included on 120V models.
- UL Listing. Models VO914A, VO914SA, V1218A, V1218SA.
260°C Vacuum Ovens
|Model||Volts, 50/60 Hz||Watts||Shelves||Cabinet Finish||Doors||Interior Dimen.
W x F-B x H in”
W x F-B x H in”
|Ship Weight lbs|
|VO1914 Series, 0.65 cu. ft. (18.6 liter) Capacity|
|VO914A||120V||750||3||Painted||1||9" x 14" x 9"||18" x 23" x 26"||150|
|VO914C||208/240V||750||3||Painted||1||9" x 14" x 9"||18" x 23" x 26"||150|
|VO914SA||120V||750||3||Stainless||2||9" x 14" x 9"||18" x 23" x 26"||150|
|VO1218 Series, 1.5 cu. ft. (42.5 liter) Capacity|
|VO1218A||120V||1250||3||Painted||1||12" x 18" x 12"||21" x 26" x 29"||250|
|VO1218C||208/240V||1250||3||Painted||1||12" x 18" x 12"||21" x 26" x 29"||250|
|VO1218SA||120V||1250||3||Stainless||2||12" x 18" x 12"||21" x 26" x 29"||250|
|VO1824 Series, 4.5 cu. ft. (127.4 liter) Capacity|
|VO1824A||120V||1500||2||Painted||1||18" x 24" x 18"||27" x 32" x 35"||325|
|VO1824C||208/240V||1500||2||Painted||1||18" x 24" x 18"||27" x 32" x 35"||325|
|VO1824SA||120V||1500||2||Stainless||2||18" x 24" x 18"||27" x 32" x 35"||325|
|VO1824 Series, High Performance, 4.5 cu. ft. (127.4 liter) Capacity|
|VO1824HPC||208/240V||3000||3||Painted||1||18" x 24" x 18"||27" x 32" x 35"||325|
Warning: Ovens are not suitable for use with hazardous vapor.
Heat-Up/Cool Down Rates (Nominal)
Actual performance will vary according to load, chamber size, sample placement, ambient temperature and atmosphere.
|Oven Model Series||Heat-Up Rate Oven Model/Series|
|ambient to +100°C||32||60||70||30|
|ambient to 150°C||48||80||110||45|
|ambient to 200°C||68||142||194||75|
|ambient to 260°C||96||200||250||N/A|
|Oven Model Series||Cool-Down Rate Oven Model/Series|
|ambient to +100°C||32||55||80||N/A|
|ambient to 150°C||45||65||85||85|
|ambient to 200°C||63||100||135||135|
Models VO914 and VO1218 include 3 shelves, removable.
Model VO1824 has 2 fixed position shelves.
Clearance between shelves and fitting connection sizes are indicated.
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442