Neytech 3-550A – 3-1750A Air Exchange Furnaces
Vulcan Benchtop Furnaces are available in three standard and one high-temperature muffle sizes. Venturi air exchange is available on selected models. Digital models have nine multistage programs, a hold temperature control with temperatures ranging up to 1225°C (2237°F).
Each Vulcan is constructed with a heavy gauge steel cabinet finished with durable baked enamel coating. A vertical lift door is standard for operator safety and space conservation.
Pre-heated air is drawn through the heating chamber using an exclusive air venturi exhaust design. The result is that combustion gases are more rapidly exhausted, increasing combustion uniformly and furnace life. The furnace is designed to meet AStm D3174 specifications. To the right is the rear view of a Neytech Vulcan Furnace with a venturi exhaust system.
- Control Option: digital programmable or single set-point analog
- High performance hybrid muffle design for faster heating and cooling than full fireback
- Safety designed, vertical lift door saves space and directs heat away from teh operator
- Venturi air exchange (selected models)
- Power door (selected models)
- RS 232 port (selected models)
- 2-year limited warranty
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442