Neytech Vulcan Single Setpoint Control Furnaces
Vulcan Benchtop Furnaces are available in three standard and one high-temperature muffle sizes. Venturi air exchange is available on selected models. Digital models have nine multistage programs, a hold temperature control with temperatures ranging up to 1225°C (2237°F).
Each Vulcan is constructed with a heavy gauge steel cabinet finished with durable baked enamel coating. A vertical lift door is standard for operator safety and space conservation.
These single setpoint models are an economical option. Select from three sizes: 130, 550 or 1750 cubic inches.
- Vulcan A-130 100/120 Volt PC# 9493300
- Vulcan A-130 220/240 Volt PC# 9493301
- Vulcan A-550 100/120 Volt PC# 9493306
- Vulcan A-550 220/240 Volt PC# 9493307
- Vulcan A-1750 220/240 Volt PC# 9493407
- Control Option: digital programmable or single set-point analog
- High performance hybrid muffle design for faster heating and cooling than full fireback
- Safety designed, vertical lift door saves space and directs heat away from teh operator
- Venturi air exchange (selected models)
- Power door (selected models)
- RS 232 port (selected models)
- 2-year limited warranty
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442