Norlake Undercounter Freezer -30 °C
Designed to meet the demanding requirements of scientific and laboratory applications. Special cabinet incorporates industrial quality with a heavy duty refrigeration system to maintain your valuable products.
- Exterior finish: The exterior front, door, top and sides are white. The back and bottom are galvanized steel.
- Interior finish: Interior liner and interior door panel are aluminum.
- Insulation: The complete cabinet and door are foamed-in-place with high density polyurethane foam insulation.
- Hardware: Pull door handle, door lock, one adjustable gray epoxy coated shelf & four 4” legs.
- Electrical: 115/60/1 cord and plug furnished.
- Refrigeration: Base mount non-CFC refrigeration system. Adjustable control range from -25°C to -30°C. Factory preset at -30°C.
- Approvals: UL and C-UL listed.**
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Aluminum interior
- Automatic defrost
- 4” legs
- Door lock
- Galvanized back & bottom
- Gray epoxy coated shelf
- High density polyurethane foam insulation
- Magnetic gasketing
- Non-CFC refrigerant
- Adjustable control range from -25°C to -30°C. Factory preset at -30°C
- White enamel front, door, top & sides
- UL & C-UL LISTED**
- Warranties: 18 month parts and labor. 5 years compressor (US and Canada) 18 months parts (International)
- Casters in lieu of legs
- 2” levelers in lieu of 4” legs
- Hi/Lo alarm with remote contacts
- Stainless steel exterior (Galv. back)
- Stainless steel interior
- Temperature Chart Recorder-free standing
- Chart Paper
- Digital Thermometer with Hi/Lo Alarm (Field Installed)
|Crated Height||35” 88.9 cm|
|Crated Width||31-1/4” 79.4 cm|
|Crated Depth||28” 71.1 cm|
|Crated Weight (lbs) (kg)||180 81.6 kg|
|Interior Height||22-7/8” 58.1 cm|
|Interior Width||23” 58.4 cm|
|Interior Depth||19-1/2” 49.5 cm|
|Overall Height-Adjustable||34” 86.4 cm|
|Overall Width||27” 68.6 cm|
|Overall Depth||25” 63.5 cm|
|Gross Cubage (ft.3) (m3)||5.0 0.14|
|Shelf Area (sq. ft.) (m2)||2.66 0.25|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Number of Casters (opt.)||4 Optional|
|Number of Legs (std.)||4 Standard|
|Condensing Unit Size||1/2|
|Cord & Plug Furnished||Yes|
|Maximum Fuse Size||15|
|Total Amp Draw||6.9|
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442