Thermo Scientific NCAT Asphalt Content Furnace
The NCAT Asphalt Content Furnace is an electronically balanced testing environment that monitors sample asphalt content of paving mixtures for quality asphalt product. This cost-saving and time-saving content furnace can test up to 1200-1800 grams of sample asphalt in 30-45 minutes, using an ignition method that eliminates the cost of solvent and solvent disposal. Simply enter the sample weight and calibration factor, place the load sample in the asphalt content furnace, and press ‘START’ to begin the ignition method.
The Thermolyne NCAT asphalt content furnace is the only system on the market containing a high temperature afterburner used in conjunction with a patented ceramic filter to reduce the emissions of the ignition process by up to 95%.
Efficient Asphalt Content Testing Features
- 1200-1800 gram sample of asphalt can be tested in 30-45 minutes
- Can accomodate samples up to 5000 grams
- Automatic internal scale that monitors the sample weight thorughout the ignition process
Tested & Stable Asphalt Furnace Design
- Utilizes a standard 30amp electrical service compared to other models that require 50 amp of service
- Refractory embedded heating elements for extended service life and easy replacement
- Automatic door-lock feature to prevent opening of chamber during the critical test time
Contact One Of Our Sales Representative Today
to inquire about a quote from Pacific Combustion or call us today at 800.342.4442